A Return Authorization (RA) is required for all returns.A Return Authorization (RA) is an identifying number that allows us to track your return. A Return Authorization ensures you are properly credited for your return. All returns must have a Return Authorization. Returns made without prior authorization will be denied. In this case, we will not pay for the item to be shipped back to you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set you up with a Return Authorization number.
Before you return anything, please read these policies
- ALL VINYL + MEDIA SALES ARE FINAL
- All returns must be in new, unused condition and have original packaging intact with all materials that come with the item.
- All returns must be made within 14 days of delivery date.
- When shipping your item back, please use UPS, FEDEX or US Mail with Confirmation. We are not responsible for lost packages.
- Unless you are returning a defective item, you will be responsible for all return shipping fees.
- Only after we receive the returned item, will we ship the replacement.
- Failure to meet the above conditions could result in denial of return or a restocking fee.
Vinyl & Media Returns
All vinyl & media sales are final, returns are not accepted. If you receive a record that appears to have been damaged in shipping, please contact us immediately. Warped records CANNOT BE RETURNED for any reason. Many records come with a slight warps or pressing nuances due to imperfect presses and distributor storage or rough handling during shipping.
Right of Refusal / Restocking Fee
If a return does not have a Return Authorization or fails to meet L.I.E.S. Record's Return Policy Conditions, we reserve the right to either refuse a return or charge a 15% restocking fee.