A Return Authorization (RA) is required for all returns.A Return Authorization (RA) is an identifying number that allows us to track your return. A Return Authorization ensures you are properly credited for your return. All returns must have a Return Authorization. Returns made without prior authorization will be denied. In this case, we will not pay for the item to be shipped back to you.
Email us at email@example.com and we will set you up with a Return Authorization number.
Before you return anything, please read these policies
- ALL VINYL + MEDIA SALES ARE FINAL
- All returns must be in new, unused condition and have original packaging intact with all materials that come with the item.
- All returns must be made within 14 days of delivery date.
- When shipping your item back, please use UPS, FEDEX or US Mail with Confirmation. We are not responsible for lost packages.
- Unless you are returning a defective item, you will be responsible for all return shipping fees.
- Only after we receive the returned item, will we ship the replacement.
- Failure to meet the above conditions could result in denial of return or a restocking fee.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from L.I.E.S. Records. If you are not satisfied with any product, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price, store credit, or exchange for another product within returned within 14 days of the receipt of the item. International customers making returns are responsible for all shipping costs.
Vinyl & Media Returns
All vinyl & media sales are final, returns are not accepted. If you receive a record that appears to have been damaged in shipping, please contact us immediately. Warped records CANNOT BE RETURNED for any reason. Many records come with a slight warp due to imperfect presses and distributor storage. This problem is easy to correct. Just place your thumbs on the center of the record and flex the edges in the opposite direction of the warp. Rotate, repeat, test on the turntable. Do this a couple times whenever you play the record and it should fix itself.
Right of Refusal / Restocking Fee
If a return does not have a Return Authorization or fails to meet L.I.E.S. Record's Return Policy Conditions, we reserve the right to either refuse a return or charge a 15% restocking fee.
Returning items that received our Our Free Shipping Deal
If your purchase was eligible for our Free Shipping Deal and you request a credit or refund for your return, we will credit or refund you minus the original cost to ship the item. If you exchange an item that was part of our Free Shipping Deal for a different item, you will be charged for shipping on your replacement item, no matter the cost of that item.